Computer Resources, Cardinal Stritch University, Dec 1999 – June 2001
• Created and maintained web site for the College of Business and Management.
• Developed iClas Faculty Assignment system programmed in Perl.
• Served as a technology advisor to faculty and staff in the College.
Owner / Consultant, A.I.C.C, May 1995 – June 2001
• Provided support for networks, PCs, and servers in many environments.
• Taught classes on computer, program specific, and Internet usage at multiple skill levels.
Call Center Agent, Rockwell Automation / Allen Bradley, May – Aug 1999
• Provided telephone support for Win9x/NT, Office 97, Novell, and mainframe.
• Contributed to achieving and surpassing team goals for calls and closure rate.
• Escalated calls to appropriate second or third tier departments.
LAN Technical Support, ABB Industrial Systems, May – Aug 1998, Dec 1998 – Jan 1999
• Implemented Novell to NT migration.
• Provided user support on a multi-server WAN running NetWare and NT.
• Completed hardware upgrades and new installations.
C++ Class Assistant, Divine Savior Holy Angels High School, Feb – May 1999
• Designed and presented lesson plans for three classes per week.
• Assisted students in understanding structured programming and the C++ language.